[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)

Welcome to the new community forum!

Return to Website

Great service - Yemoos Nourishing Cultures Forum

Great service

Water Kefir Questions, Observations, Recipe and Flavoring Ideas, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Moonmomma
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Great service

Postby Moonmomma » Fri May 06, 2016 6:08 pm

I just received a package of water kefir grain. I purchased some a couple weeks ago that somehow did not decrease the sweetness of the water after 48 hours, even though I followed the directions exactly and made 2 batches that didn't work. When I emailed the good Yemoos folks, they sent me new grains and 2 bags of the sugar they had been using. I just got them out of the mailbox and will start them soon. Just wanted to let everyone know how great these people are. I could have bought cheaper grains elsewhere or even gotten some free from a message board. But Yemoos' reputation online is such that I trusted them most of all. I can see that they deserve their reputation and wanted to add to it. I rarely post opinions, but want to return the favor. If I find that my husband and I can consume more fermented and cultured foods, I will buy all my starters from Yemoos. We are currently consuming kombucha, ginger beer, milk kefir, kimchee, sour krout, sour dough bread (for decades), beet and fruit kvass, and hopefully soon water kefir. Add fresh fruits and veggies (raw and cooked) and salads to the mix, along with the spring water that we drink, and there isn't a lot of room in our diet for much more than the tofu and whole grains that we eat. But I keep my eye out for more strange and new-to-me ferments to try. Thanks so much!

Return to “Water Kefir”