[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)

Welcome to the new community forum!

Return to Website

Can kefir make damage? - Yemoos Nourishing Cultures Forum

Can kefir make damage?

Milk Kefir Questions, Observations, Recipe and Flavoring Ideas, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tskesef
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can kefir make damage?

Postby Tskesef » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:04 am

Hi,
My problem is this; I drank kefir grains for 4 month and most of my ONE (Genova Diagnostics) test results got better. The most prominent exception is the dysbiosis and yeast part (only DHPPA and Hydroxyphenilacetic acid got better the other parts got worse). I don׳t know if I should continue drinking it. Is there anyone who can help?

Frankie1

Re: Can kefir make damage?

Postby Frankie1 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:53 am

I know kefir has yeast and maybe that's affecting that part of the test. You may be sensitive to yeast or it may take time to readjust or you may want to try a ferment that is mostly just bacteria like home made yogurt. If most of the results are positive and you feel really good drinking it, then it may be good to continue the kefir and the rest may work itself out.

Return to “Milk Kefir”