[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)

Welcome to the new community forum!

Return to Website

Milk grains disappeared? - Yemoos Nourishing Cultures Forum

Milk grains disappeared?

Milk Kefir Questions, Observations, Recipe and Flavoring Ideas, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wihrichey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Milk grains disappeared?

Postby wihrichey » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:46 pm

I strained my milk kefir grains - then put them in fresh milk and put the milk into the refrigerator. 2 Days Later when I took the kefir milk out of the refrigerator the kefir grains seem to be gone. They have disappeared. There is none to be seen in my milk jar. What has happened? Is there any way that they will reappear? What should I do, any suggestions?

Frankie1

Re: Milk grains disappeared?

Postby Frankie1 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:30 am

That's really unusual. I don't know what could cause grains to just disappear like that, especially in 2 days. They may just be hidden? did you try straining the milk and see if they are just being shy?

Return to “Milk Kefir”