[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)

Welcome to the new community forum!

Return to Website

How to Consume Kefir - Yemoos Nourishing Cultures Forum

How to Consume Kefir

Milk Kefir Questions, Observations, Recipe and Flavoring Ideas, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ainmkefir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to Consume Kefir

Postby ainmkefir » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:28 pm

Should kefir be consumed all by itself, or can one consume it with a meal?

Thanks.

Mac

AlexP

Re: How to Consume Kefir

Postby AlexP » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:49 am

Either way. Sometimes starting out, especially if you are sensitive to fermented foods, it may be easier to consume with a meal. Some people think that if you consume on an empty stomach it has a better chance of populating the intestines. I would recommend just doing whatever feels right to you though.

Alex

kagy

Re: How to Consume Kefir

Postby kagy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:41 pm

I agree with AlexP. In fact my favorite way to enjoy kefir is to use it in place of milk on my morning bowl of grape nut cereal and fruit! On the days when I switch breakfast to a hot meal, I just drink it throughout the day.

Return to “Milk Kefir”