[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)

Welcome to the new community forum!

Return to Website

Another introduction - Yemoos Nourishing Cultures Forum

Another introduction

A place to share your passion for fermentation or simply to say hi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gina
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another introduction

Postby Gina » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 am

Hi Everyone,
I'm Gina from Ohio and I've been making dairy kefir for 6 months. I've shared grains already with my sister in another state. Made my first kefir cheese to make ranch dip and it was delicious. Back to kefir, my favorite so far is creamsicle kefir. I bought a tube of frozen orange juice concentrate and add a tablespoon to finished 2nd fermented kefir just before consuming it, along with vanilla and raw honey and a little stevia. It tastes like a fizzy liquid creamsicle pop. Excellent stuff. Also love making pumpkin kefir and add pumpkin spices and honey and vanilla. These wonderful tasting drinks end up being a meal replacement. I've also used whey with sweetener, a splash of diet 7 up and orange concentrate, very refreshing and pleasant.

aryaya

Re: Another introduction

Postby aryaya » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:23 am

Yum! and welcome! :)

I am going to have to give that one a try! Used to love creamsicles as a kid :)

Return to “Introductions, share stories, etc.”